Posted by | Posted in Feng Shui for Children | Posted on 02-10-2012
Tags: baby, bed, child, crystals, feng shui, fertility, harmony, healthy babies, mother, pregnancy, rose quartz, tranquility
Having a healthy baby is the prayer that every parent has, and those of you who have tried to conceive with no results, may feel particularly stressed and anxious, which may only contribute to the problem.
This is why it is so important to be living in a home that will generate peace, harmony and tranquility. (Feng Shui to the rescue)!
There are so many elements contributing to fertility, and I couldn’t begin to offer advice since I’m not an MD, but with my expertise in Feng Shui, I might be able to offer some advice in ways that you’ve never even thought of!
After working with your doctors, another way to increase your odds of becoming pregnant with a healthy baby is to maximize your ability to harmonize and balance any troublesome negative energy that may be lurking in your home. (You’d be surprised how important this is to correct…not just for pregnancy, but for everyone)!
When trying to conceive, try some of these feng shui fertility tips.
- When you are trying to conceive, it’s best to avoid any remodeling, major or minor around your home. Remodeling disrupts the vital balance of energy within the home and we would not recommend it while trying to conceive.
- Don’t agitate the energy around your bed. (I know this sounds strange and difficult, especially if you’re obsessive compulsive) but here it is! Avoid dusting under your bed while you are attempting to conceive!
- The area under your bed should be clear (no storage) so energy can circulate while you sleep. This is not only important for conception and during pregnancy, but it’s a good rule for everyone
- Wear Rose Quartz crystals or place them in your bedroom. Rose Quartz is known to enhance fertility!
- Add a bouquet of white flowers to the Childrens’ Area (the right center area of your bedroom) This is the area of the “bagua” or energy graph that nourishes children. This will encourage health for mother and child.
“After many unsuccessful attempts at getting pregnant, within a few weeks, I am pregnant! My husband doesn’t know how it works, only that it does! Thank you, Elaine. You have truly changed our lives.”
Farmers Insurance and Financial Services
Santa Clarita, CA
I LOVE this site for baby shopping! Check them out at: http://www.babybunch.com/content/test
I’ll say good bye for now, and remind you to get your FREE E-Book about MONEY!! http://www.way2fengshui.com/
Love and Blessing,